Discussion about exiting the Hot Lab
Try to answer the following questions and let us know about our daily practice:
- Do you take off the cap, the mask and the coat in the hot lab or in the separate changing room?
- Do you place the cap, the mask and the coat in the dustbin in the hot lab or in the changing room?
- Does the dustbin have a sign on it that the content is possibly radioactive?
- Do you have any device (activity meter/reader) which checks if the person leaving the hot lab is contaminated?
- Do you wash hands before leaving the hot lab?
- Do you have “sticky mat”? If so, where is it placed?
We are aware that there are many different situations and that you maybe have some obstacles which don't allow you to perform your exit from hot lab as seen on the movies.
Note! You can add a picture or film of your way of working
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)