Assignment: RF Dose Dispensing and Injecting the RF
Describe your own experiences related to RF Dose Dispensing and Injecting the RF.
- Are you using protective equipment to reduce external radiation?
- Which equipment do you use? Is it consistent with the recommended equipment?
- Are you using protective equipment to reduce contamination andwhich equipment you use?
- Do you calculated the required activity at the specified injection time?
- Which information (about RF) do you include for labeling of patient dose?
- Do you double checked patient’s identity?
- Do you checked the pregnancy status of female patients?
- Do you calculated the activity/dose in the case of a pediatric patient to get the appropriate activity/dose based on patient’s weight?
- Do you use protective equipment for administration of radiopharmaceuticals?
- Do you wear personal and extremity dosimeters?
- If no, why not? If yes, how do you do it?
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)