Level 2 links
About serious games in general
- Susi, Johanesson, Bäcklund, Serious Games Overview.
- Damien Djaouti, Julian Alvarez, Jean-Pierre Jessel, Classifying Serious Games: the G/P/S model.
Genres of serious games
- Edutech wiki, Serious Game.
Game design and mechanics of games
- Delmar Learning, The basics of Game Design, Chapter 1
- Desurvire, Caplan & Toth, 2004, Using Heuristics to evaluate the playability of games.
- A decision tree to work out if it is a Serious Game, a game or anything else! (In the end of the article)
- SCRUM. Scrum Alliance.
- Edutech wiki, Ch 7, Game Design
- Mikko Sorppanen, Acting as s product owner and customer ”WE WANT A 3D GAME” Customer expectations for the games company when buying a seriousgame. Pages 40-61.
Serious Game Development Secrets - What, Why, Where, How, Who Cares? - Designing Digitally, Inc. from Andrew Hughes
Last modified: Tuesday, 6 February 2018, 2:39 PM